Program Student Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes are the behaviors desired of graduates upon completion of the program of study
Upon completion of the curriculum, the graduate:
- Effectively communicates clinical decisions made using the nursing process.
- Integrates scientific principles, evidenced-based practice and clinical reasoning into nursing practice.
- Provides compassionate patient-centered care to individuals, families and groups throughout the phases of life.
- Manages care across the continuum through the application of safety, quality, and informatics.
- Creates and implements culturally sensitive strategies to promote behaviors of wellness.
- Demonstrates behaviors that are consistent with the ethical and legal standards of the nursing profession.
To learn more about The Belanger School of Nursing, please call 518.243.4471.