Ellis Primary Care in Clifton Park is conveniently located at the Medical Center of Clifton Park, 103 Sitterly Road near Exit 9 of the Northway, offering patients high quality care from physicians board certified in family medicine. We see patients of all ages and are currently welcoming new patients.
Ellis Primary Care in Clifton Park is nationally recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home practice for the high quality, patient-focused, coordinated care they provide.
A Focus on You
Our patients are at the center of the care we provide, and we encourage our patients to be an active partner in their healthcare. We strive to communicate effectively with you, and ensure your care is well coordinated. Whatever your healthcare needs, you can count on your primary care physician to guide and support you every step of the way.
Our Services include:
- Regular check-ups/physicals
- Sick visits
- Education (diet, exercise, smoking cessation)
- Diagnosis & treatment of illnesses and diseases
- Pediatric Care
Convenient Location for Your Many Healthcare Needs
Our location within the state-of-the-art Medical Center of Clifton Park gives our patients immediate access, when needed, to a variety of services:
- 24/7 Emergent Care
- Laboratory & Medical Imaging
- Specialty services for convenient referrals (e.g., bariatric care, cardiac care, ear, nose & throat care, gastrointestinal care, neurological and neurosurgical care, orthopedic care, pulunonary & critical care)
Ellis Primary Care
Medical Center of Clifton Park
103 Sitterly Road, Suite 2300
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Phone: 518.579.2650 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for clinical advice)