Ellis Medicine is a 438-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With four campuses – Ellis Hospital, Ellis Health Center, Bellevue Woman’s Center and Medical Center of Clifton Park – five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 members of our medical staff, Ellis Medicine is proud to provide a lifetime of care for patients. Ellis offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services – including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.
To meet the health and wellness needs of our community with excellence.
- To provide world class healthcare
- By providing patient-centered care and collaborating with our physicians.
- By striving for results in the top 10% of available national comparative databases by 2017.
- Integrity: We are transparent in our actions, respect all confidences and treat all with dignity and respect.
- Safety: We always strive, above all else, to keep our patients, visitors and healthcare providers safe.
- Compassion: We care for others with respect, sympathy and courtesy.
- Excellence: We aim to exceed the expectations of all those we serve and continue to develop our skills and knowledge.
- Stewardship: We effectively and efficiently utilize the resources our community has entrusted to us.
Watch Jim Connolly discuss how Ellis Medicine came together and the future of healthcare in our community.
Beyond the Headlines with Jim Connolly
To learn more about Ellis Medicine, please call 1.888.Ellis Info (1.888.355.4746).