Minimally Invasive Surgery
Leaders in minimally invasive orthopedic surgical techniques
No one wants to endure constant pain, and patients suffering from work- or sports-related injuries are anxious to get back to their active lifestyles as soon as possible. For treatment of bone, joint and muscular conditions, Ellis is the place to get better.
Ellis Medicine is a longtime leader in orthopedic medicine in the area, with a reputation of excellence spanning more than 50 years. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons are experienced in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques, performing over 2,000 surgeries last year alone.
Ellis’ surgeons treat a wide-range of musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Need for total joint replacements (hip, knee and shoulder) or hip resurfacing
- Pediatric orthopedic conditions
- Spine problems
- Hand problems (hand surgery can correct abnormalities, restore function after injury, and treat carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions that cause pain and limit function in your wrist and fingers)
- Forearm and Shoulder problems
- Foot and Ankle problems
- Sports injuries (ACL tears, meniscus tears, rotator cuff injuries, etc.)
Minimally invasive surgery for better outcomes
Ellis Medicine’s orthopedic unit specializes in Total Joint Arthroplasty for hip, knee and shoulder replacements, utilizing advanced surgical techniques for faster recovery and better outcomes. Ellis orthopedic surgeons perform thousands of minimally invasive procedures each year with arthroscopic and endoscopic technology, as well as the latest monitoring and computer-guided systems. These new processes help speed recovery and rehabilitation time for patients, while also reducing post-operative pain and scarring.
For more information about Orthopedics care at Ellis Medicine, please call 518.831.8156. We also provide appointments for emergency and urgent care.