Ellis Medical Home
Improving community access to quality healthcare
The Ellis Medical Home is an innovative approach to improving access to health care, social and community services. The Medical Home, which Ellis formed in collaboration with a number of community partners, promotes patient-centered, physician-guided, better coordinated and cost-effective care. The overall goal is to improve quality of care and access to primary care and preventive/wellness medicine.
Medical Home Clinical Services:
- Family Health Center: primary care for men, women and children, including annual physical exams, immunizations, sick visits, follow-up care, OB/GYN care and specialty referrals.
- Pediatric Health Center: from check-ups, immunizations and sick visits to wellness medicine and hospital care, our team provides the primary care a child needs through every stage of growth and development (age birth to 18 years).
- Dental Health Center: Dental care for teeth cleanings, fillings, extractions and other dental needs.
- Child & Adolescent Treatment Center: Outpatient mental health services for children and teens.
Additional Outpatient Services:
The Medical Home is supported by a wide array of quality outpatient services your family may need - conveniently located at the Ellis Health Center.
- Imaging: including mammography, Dexa (bone density), X-ray, MRI, PET and CT
- Emergency Services: our Emergency Department is open and fully staffed 24/7
- Day Surgery
- Diabetes Education
- Wound Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Swallowing & Speech Therapy
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Nutrition Counseling
Questions about the Medical Home? Call 1.888.633.4661