State-of-the art diagnostics and medical imaging services in a caring and compassionate environment
From our advanced CT scanners to our 3D rotational angiography system, you'll find the latest and best technology available through Ellis Medicine.
Utilizing advanced diagnostic technology enables doctors to more quickly and accurately diagnose conditions and diseases. The sooner a diagnosis is made, the sooner treatment can begin.
Ellis Medicine offers Imaging services in the following locations:
Our Medical Center of Clifton Park (103 Sitterly Road, Clifton Park) offers:
- CT Scans
- MRI /MRA Testing
Imaging for emergent cases at the Medical Center of Clifton Park is available 24/7. For routine imaging appointments we have expanded hours at our Clifton Park location:
Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays, 7:00 AM to 12 Noon
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the Medical Imaging department at the Medical Center of Clifton Park at 518.579.2700.
Ellis Hospital’s Bruggeman Center for Diagnosis & Treatment
(1101 Nott Street, Schenectady) offers:
- Angiography - digital technology that enables doctors to view full color, three dimensional body x-rays in real time.
- CT (Computed Tomography) - including a 64-slice CT scanner to produce detailed three-dimensional (3-D) images of the body, more quickly than ever before. Ellis uses advanced computer software that reduces the amount of exposure a patient gets from a CT scan by up to 40%. This is a major advancement and safety benefit for patients.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) / MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography) - our MRI capabilities are among the fastest and most powerful in the Capital Region, producing detailed 2-D and 3-D body images.
- Nuclear Medicine procedures
For more information about medical imaging services at Ellis Hospital, please call 518.243.4311.
Our Ellis Health Center (600 McClellan Street, Schenectady) offers:
- CT Scans (currently offering same day appointments)
- DEXA (bone density screening)
Digital mammography (including full field digital mammography for full figured patients)
- Minimally invasive ultrasound guided breast biopsies
- MRI / MRA testing
- PET (Positron Emission Tomography) - Ellis Medicine is pleased to offer PET imaging through New York Oncology Hematology at the Ellis Health Center on McClellan Street. PET imaging provides physicians with information about the chemical function of a patient's body and is a critical tool in the diagnosis of various types of cancer
Scheduling for Mammography and DEXA, please call 518.347.5086
Scheduling for CT/ MRI / Ultrasound, please call 518.243.3333
Our Bellevue Woman’s Center
(2210 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna) offers:
- Digital mammography (Breast Care Center)
- Minimally invasive stereotactic and ultrasound guided breast biopsies
- Bone density screening
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the Medical Imaging department at Bellevue Woman's Center at 518.243-3333.